It has been brought to my attention (thanks, Jill!) that my lack of posting is making people wonder if we have a new little baby in our house. Nope, I'm just too big and pregnant to get up the energy to post! :) I'm not due until the 13th, and I'm just fine with that. I'm enjoying my last nights of uninterrupted sleep and days of playing with Gracie and Dave. My goal is September 15th, because Gracie was born on the 5th (of July), my birthday is the 10th (of January), and Dave's is the 20th (of August), so the 15th would fit in there just perfect! (I know that's probably the nerdiest thing you've ever heard, but my main reason for aiming for that date is so I don't go stir-crazy if I go past my due date!) Plus, we have some fun family outings planned for the next week or so, and some friends are giving me a baby shower on the 9th, so I can't have her before then!
Okay, that's all. Long story short: no baby yet. But we'll be sure to post pictures as soon as our little princess arrives! (In the meantime, I'll blog about the fun baseball game we got to go to last week. Stay tuned.)
Wednesday, September 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
hey i totally understand the whole numbers thing. erinns birth date is 03-03-09 which is kinda cool because 3x3=9. ha ha. fun huh.
Ali, Reading your whole idea about the numbers thing, I couldn't help but think you are exactly like Jenni! I'm the same way, and I got it from Jen! :0)
Good luck over the next couple of weeks. I will anxiously be waiting to see pictures of your darling little girl. It's Kate Renee King right? :0)
wait a minute! uninterrupted sleep?! Two nights ago I slept in 45 minute intervals. What's the secret to a good night's sleep?? But it sounds like you are doing great and that makes me happy! I love the numbers thing. Jenna was born 02-27-07 and this baby will be born 09-08-09. Kinda fun!
We can't help it, can we, Ali??? Math happens. It just does. I think I remember telling that to Wendi once and having her reply, "It does???" But obviously in time it rubbed off. Now MATH HAPPENS to Wendi too!!! (Sorry for that, Wendi--but you have to admit, that's one of the lesser evils I've left you with!)
SOOOOO excited for this baby to arrive!!! Love ya, Ali!
Post a Comment