Wednesday, September 09, 2009
Happy 09-09-09!
Well, it only happens once in a century, so I have to write a quick post and wish everyone a happy 09-09-09! My brother loves cool dates like that and wanted me to have the baby today, but I don't think she's coming in the next 6 minutes, so...Sorry, Paul! I did have a fabulous baby shower tonight with lots of wonderful friends and family (and adorable gifts, of course), so that's nothing to sneeze at. Oh, and we got a new dishwasher too. So it's been a good day. Alright, that's all for now. I hope you all had a wonderful day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I love that you used the phrase "nothing to sneeze at". It reminds me of VeggieTales. And I'm glad you had such a good 9er, 9er, oh-9er. Okay, bye.
Hurry and have the baby! Push her out, squeeze her out, WAAAAY OUT!
Post a Comment