Sunday, September 20, 2009

Nope, no baby born over the weekend! I'll update again after my non-stress test and ultrasound at the hospital tomorrow.

Per Emily's request, here is a picture of me at 41 weeks "looking grumpy." :)

Also, here is the picture from last week when Katie hit my sciatic nerve just as Dave snapped the picture. Just to add some fun (and/or embarrassment) to this post. Don't I look sexy? :)

3 comments:

Staci said...

Sorry she hasn't came yet, but hang in there!!:) I'm SURE she will be worth the wait!

I was induced with Parker because my water broke & I never went into labor---and got the epidural because the contractions came on hard. With Ryler I ended up going into labor & did it without any pain meds and was so happy I did. Either way, the end result is WONDERFUL!!!

akidd said...

If it helps any, you really don't look that big for someone who has a 1 week old growing inside of her :)

Emily Kern said...

You do look sexy! Quite Vanity Fair-ish! Glad she is here and that the wait is finally over!