Thursday, September 24, 2009

Welcome to the world Kate!






Kate Alicia King was born at 1:11PM today, September 24th. She weighs 7 pounds 9 ounces. She measures exactly 20 inches. Both Alicia and Kate are doing great!

12 comments:

Everything Vinyl said...

she's beautiful! congrats alicia! you'll love having two girls to spoil!

Tony and Traci said...

I am so glad that you were able to have her today. I'm sure that you are just thrilled to have her. Get some rest and let me know if you need anything.

Jonestown said...

Dave - you girls are beautiful and that wife of yours... she's beautiful and amazing!!!!

Stacy said...

Congrats! Glad to hear everything is going/went well! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Audra said...

oh she is so beautiful. i am so excited for you. i'm glad you are both doing good. if you need anything let me know.

Heidi said...

Hooray, she's here! Congratulations! I hope you get some time to rest up with your beautiful baby girl.

akidd said...

Congratulations to the happy family and happy birthday to Kate! Yay for a healthy baby that doesn't require open-heart surgery! I hope Gracie enjoys being a big sister!

The Standrings said...

alicia, she looks like a cute little one. glad all went well. so happy for you!

Anjanette said...

Welcome to the world Kate! I hope everything went well.

Staci said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Glad she finally decided to come!!:) She is beautiful! Hope you are doing well.

Crystal said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you! I can't wait to hear more about it and see more pics!

Anna said...

Congratulations! What beautiful, growing family! Love you lil' Licia (both of the lil licia's)