Still pregnant. (Feel free to not read this post if you're tired of hearing about my pregnancy. I won't blame you one bit!) I have a doctor's appointment scheduled for Friday, but today I was feeling kinda worried about Katie because it didn't feel like she was moving as much as normal, so I called my doctor to see what I should do. She said that I should go get testing done at the hospital, so after Dave got home from work he took me. They hooked me up to the belt thing to measure fetal movement and heartbeat, and of course she started kicking up a storm! They tested me for about 30-40 minutes, and she moved the whole time, so they said she's looking fantastic. :) I was afraid they would think I was being silly for coming in, but the nurses were all very kind and said to come in any time I was worried. Plus, Dave and I got to just relax and watch TV the whole time--a rare treat! (It seems like we've had no down time lately.)
So, the plan for now is for me to keep my appointment on Friday and we'll go from there. (Unless there's some action in the meantime, of course! Hopefully so!) I feel much better knowing that our little girl is still healthy and strong! And now you're all caught up and can stop wondering whether the baby's here yet. :) Have a great day!
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Thanks for the frequent updates! We're all waiting for her to come, although I'm sure none of us is anticipating it as much as you!
I did that exact same thing with Parker a couple days before birth. All the sudden I felt like I wasn't feeling him moved, my dr sent me into get a non stress test on the baby & I felt silly when they told me everything was great! But they were all so nice & I felt better making sure that everything was ok! Good luck in the next couple of days! I'm excited for you (and not sick of hearing about your pregnancy)
Maybe she needed some down time too! Keep me posted and keep trying the things we talked about! I'm sure Dave won't mind one bit :)
Post a Comment