Here's a picture of Dave's birthday "cake" I made this morning. He's not a huge fan of cake, but he loves chocolate-peanut butter Rice Krispie treats, so I made a pan of those, split them in half, and then decorated it to look like a laptop. (Dave is a computer genius, by the way.) The letters/numbers were a little crooked, but he loved it anyway, so I am satisfied! :)
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Happy Birthday, Dave!
Today is Dave's 28th birthday! We'll be celebrating at the family birthday party on Saturday, but I couldn't let the day pass without expressing my gratitude for the wonderful man, husband, and father that Dave is. Thanks for working so hard and for always treating Gracie and me (and Katie too!) like queens. We love you!


Here's a picture of Dave's birthday "cake" I made this morning. He's not a huge fan of cake, but he loves chocolate-peanut butter Rice Krispie treats, so I made a pan of those, split them in half, and then decorated it to look like a laptop. (Dave is a computer genius, by the way.) The letters/numbers were a little crooked, but he loved it anyway, so I am satisfied! :)


Here's a picture of Dave's birthday "cake" I made this morning. He's not a huge fan of cake, but he loves chocolate-peanut butter Rice Krispie treats, so I made a pan of those, split them in half, and then decorated it to look like a laptop. (Dave is a computer genius, by the way.) The letters/numbers were a little crooked, but he loved it anyway, so I am satisfied! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I just LOVE the cake. What a great idea! You really are a little domestic goddess, aren't you?
Happy Birthday, Dave!
That's adorable! Happy belated birthday to Dave. :)
what a cute idea for a cake!
Happy Birthday to you!! Ali - you did an amazing job, very creative.
Alicia, you are amazing! Happy birthday, Dave! (Sorry, I'm a little slow.)
Alicia,
Dave is one lucky dude (and visa versa) but that cake is amazing! And i much prefer rice krispies over cake. And Peanut butter?
Will you be around on my birthday??
Post a Comment