Last night, Gracie went to bed early (no-nap day) and Dave had some work to do, so I found myself with a few hours of free time! I admit I was tempted to just lay on the couch and relax, but I have a project that's been weighing on my mind for a while: sorting through all my boxes of baby girl clothes! (Yes, it's a fun project, but very time-consuming, which is why I hadn't had the motivation to do it before.)
So, I got out all 6 boxes and 4 garbage bags full of clothes, cleared off our couch, and got to work sorting, folding, and organizing! We have been very blessed by wonderful friends and family who have given us lots of hand-me-downs, and we were very spoiled at both of my baby showers for Gracie, so it took quite a while to go through and sort it all by size and type, but I did it! Here's a picture of the couch afterward:
Crazy, huh? I was tempted to stop at that point, but I knew Gracie would have it all taken apart as soon as she woke up, so I packed them away by size, and I'm so glad to have it all done! I am one spoiled mama, and I can't wait to have a new little doll to play dress-up with! Only 38ish days left (but who's counting?)!
Thursday, August 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
wow! good job! that sure is a lot of pink.
Totally. Who's counting?
Post a Comment