This is for you, Hidie. :) Here is a picture of Katie (her 1-year-old picture):
 |
| sorry for the poor quality; it's a picture of a picture |
And here's Gracie at 18 months:
And here's me as a baby (not sure how old I was):
And here's Dave as a baby (again, not sure how old he was--I wasn't born yet). :)
So, who do you think they look like?
6 comments:
WOW!! Cute, I just love these. It's really hard for me to pick either one. Katie has a lot of you AND Dave where Gracie has more of Dave's features. Love, Love the post - thanks!!
P.S. love the comment about you being younger than Dave~~
Katie is a spitting image of you! Gracie sure has your eyebrows. But both the girls look like they have Daves nose. One thing - you two make cute kids!
I think Katie looks like you with a little extra chub, and Gracie looks like Dave, minus a little chub. All four of you are darlings, though :)
By the way, this is Abby, not Jeremy :)
I think that Katie looks more like you and that Gracie looks more like Dave. Both girls have your eyebrows and they both have Daves nose. Either way you look at it you two have cute kiddos!
I think Katie looks more like you, But Gracie has your eyebrows and Katie has Daves nose. Both very cute kiddos though!
Post a Comment