Sunday, May 23, 2010

More videos!

I've come to appreciate videos more lately, because I think it shows more of the girls' personalities than pictures do. Anyway, here they are.

First, an instructional video courtesy of Gracie. We've been watching "Blue's Clues" on Netflix Watch Instantly, and there is an episode about what to do when you get frustrated. (You're supposed to Stop, Breathe, and Think.) Well, Gracie has really taken this to heart, and even reminds me to do this sometimes. :) So we had to get it on video. Also, notice how she says "frustrated" at the end--"frigerated". Love it!

And now Katie. This was taken during a photo shoot with her Build-a-Bear, Katie Bear. She was very talkative, and I just had to show you all what a fun, sweet personality she has:

1 comment:

Anna said...

Glad Dave's surgery went well and that he is a little more mobile. You both are so incredible. Thanks for keeping us updated.