We're leaving at about 8 AM tomorrow morning (actually, this morning, but I don't wanna think about how late it is) for San Francisco. Dave's parents are driving with us to help during the pre-op appointments (Monday) and the surgery (Tuesday). They will head home that evening, and on Wednesday my amazing sister Jenni will be flying in from Arizona to watch my girlies so that I can visit my hubby while he recovers in the hospital. They tell us he'll be in the hospital for 5 days, but we're not exactly sure what that means...will he be discharged Saturday, Sunday, Monday? Who knows? Anyway, we're (trying to be) flexible and take things as they come. Jenni leaves on Saturday, and hopefully we'll be home shortly after that.
I suppose you didn't really need our itinerary, but there it is anyway. Basically, I'm just letting you know that I may not be blogging this next week or two. If I can find internet access, I'll post quick updates here and on facebook (so feel free to add me as a friend if you're on there--I can always use more friends!).
Thanks again for all your love and support. Your kind words of encouragement (and your prayers, of course) help so much. We love you all!
Oh, and remember these sweeties? Remember them in your prayers too--it's gonna be a crazy week for all of us!
Monday, May 03, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
You'll be in my prayers this week more than ever! Hope everything goes well! You guys are so strong!
we'll be praying.
Post a Comment