Wednesday, May 05, 2010
It's over!
Quick update: The surgery went well, and Dave is cancer-free! We are so happy that this "journey" is coming to an end, and (again) we appreciate all of your love and support. Dave is recovering well in the hospital and sends his loves and thanks to all of you too. We'll let you know when we know more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! I'm so glad to hear Dave is cancer-free and recovering well!
All our prayers have been answered -- I am so grateful that Dave is cancer-free. I hope that his complete recovery will be quick. You all are greatly loved by all that know your family.
woooohooooo!!!! That makes me so happy!!!
hallelujah! we're sooo happy!
Oh Alicia! I'm so happy to hear this. Your family has been in my prayers. Abby has kept me updated on what's happening. Love to all of you.
Janet (Abby's Mom)
You have been through so much! I'm glad that things are looking up, an am amzed at your stregnth. good things are to come ---
What a relief! (understatement of the century)
I'm so glad to hear such great news!
Post a Comment