Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Picture Overload!

Well, we've been through a lot the past couple months, but that hasn't kept our girls from being as cute as ever. Soooo, here are some of the pictures you've missed out on lately. :)

APRIL
Gracie has learned to make a "train" with dominoes (by matching them end to end); she made this all by herself!

Cutie-patootie pose!

Saying good-bye to Uncle Mike (before he left for BYU-I).

Just hangin' out

Ahhh, she's a cannibal!

This is what I get for leaving my bedroom door open!

What a sweet little mommy


MAY 2010
I think Chase (the girls' cousin) is in love...

Two beautiful girls

Katie and her Build-a-Bear, Katie Bear (we made this for her before she was born; Gracie has one we made for her, too)


1st time playing at the park together



Happy Graduation, Uncle J!


I've been very spoiled lately--I got 3 different bouquets within 2 weeks (one from Dave and the others from ward members)! Aren't they beautiful?



Playing at Nana's house

Have you ever seen such pruny feet?
The girl loves her baths!

My parents sent a special package to the girls, and they were pretty excited!

My dad sent this "Princess" hat he found for Grace

and these Arizona shirts my mom found for the girls

(Katie's says "My heart belongs to Arizona" and Gracie's says, "Somebody loves me in Arizona")

Such a little lady!


I just love the "progression" of the next 3 pictures:



I never thought I'd say this, but our "getting-ready-for-bed" time is becoming one of my favorite times of the day. I let Katie stand up in her crib (which she LOVES, because she feels like a big girl), and then Gracie and I get to cuddle up and read a bedtime story on the floor. The night that I took these pictures, they were especially happy to be together and going to bed...



And finally, some huge milestones on the Katie front...
her first painted toenails :)

and her very first curl is developing :)


Alright, I think you're all caught up now. We love these two sweet girls, and are so happy to have them! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Thanks for the update, I'm so excited to see you all in about 8 days!!! :)