See these two little girls?
Have I ever mentioned that they have TEN (10) grandparents*?!
They do.
And those grandparents sure love to spoil them.
Often in the form of stuffed animals.
So we just had to gather them together for a special stuffed animal meeting. (I told you, I was trying to avoid making dinner.)
And what better place than a crib?

Which one's the cutest?
Oh wait, I know!

Have I ever mentioned that they have TEN (10) grandparents*?!
They do.
And those grandparents sure love to spoil them.
Often in the form of stuffed animals.
So we just had to gather them together for a special stuffed animal meeting. (I told you, I was trying to avoid making dinner.)
And what better place than a crib?
Which one's the cutest?
Oh wait, I know!
And Gracie thoroughly enjoyed the meeting, as you can see from these videos:
*The 10 includes 4 grandparents, 5 great-grandparents, and 1 great-great-grandma. And 7 of the 10 live within 2 miles of us. :)



4 comments:
This whole scenario reminds me of that scene in ET where he hides among the stuffed animals in the closet and their mom totally overlooks his presence. The picture of just Katie with all the animals especially reminds me of that because if she were just a little smaller she'd blend right in! You are hilarious, Leash! Looks like you're havin' fun!
you're so lucky to have so many loving family members! they help make life so enjoyable for you and the girls i'm sure! little kate is growing up so fast! your girls are beautiful! isn't it fun as they get older and play together? I LOVE IT!
So cute. They are fun girls. :)
how fun! i love it. reminds me of when I was little and had a ton of stuffed animals, oh wait, i still do. lol, kids are great!
Post a Comment