Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Family Pictures!

On Saturday, we got our annual family pictures taken, and we were really pleased with how they turned out. Here are a few favorites! 
(P.S. We're all doing great. Dave has officially been declared cancer-free, Katie is crawling and loving it, and Gracie is now a big 4-year-old. More updates to come soon. :) )






5 comments:

Allison said...

I love it! I can't believe how big Gracie is! And you all look so good! You look beautiful! I love the close up with Dave and the girls, and the last family one the most. So cute! Whoa...I just used a lot of exclamation points. Just sayin'.

Anjanette said...

You all look so great. And I'm definitely glad that Dave has been declared cancer free. What a blessing for your cute family.

Lindsay said...

Your family is so cute! I love the pictures.

Jill said...

You all look fantastic. Congratulations dave!!

The Standrings said...

such cute family pics!