Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Grandma and Grandpa Nelson's visit

My parents visited us the weekend of Katie's blessing, and we were so excited to see them. I've posted some pictures from the weekend in previous posts, but there are more to share of us just hanging out, so here they are!

Grandma and Katie-bug


Having a Cinderella tea party with Grandma and Grandpa


Grandpa loved this bunny blanket so much that he fell asleep under it! :)


Family picture at the college


(This one doesn't have to do with my parents' visit, but I had to share.)
Gracie and her boyfriend Bobby after pictures at the college--I think she's gonna wear the pants in the relationship! :)


Thanks for the visit, Mom and Dad! (Oh, and for spoiling us so much too!) We love you!

1 comment:

Jonestown said...

It was great to see your parents. I bet they had a hard time leaving these two beautiful girls.