A doorway within the main building--look how thick those walls are!
Gracie and me on the trail to the top
(I didn't go all the way, because Katie was ready to eat. On the bright side, I can now say that I've nursed a baby inside Alcatraz! ;) )
Some of the prison cells
Aunt Kristine and Gracie
The whole fam, back on the pier--Katie was really into it! ;)
After that we went to Pier 39 and had fun looking at the shops, riding the carousel, and eating dinner at Bubba Gump restaurant. While we were at Bubba Gump, a Marine and his bride (dressed in their wedding best) came in to eat dinner. Gracie was pretty excited, so we went over and she told them congratulations and then said, "You a princess!" The bride was very excited, and it was pretty cute. Then we headed home, very tired from all our adventures!



1 comment:
Did you ever refer to Alcatraz as 'Azkaban' while you were there? I dunno...I might do that....
Post a Comment