Thursday, November 05, 2009

Big Day!

Today is (okay, was) quite a day. Allow me to list the things that happened today, November 5, 2009:
  • Katie turned 6 weeks old. Because we had such a busy day, these are the only two pictures I got of her, and they were taken at approximately 11:55 PM. And she's sleeping. But she's still quite adorable and is still doing great!

  • Gracie turned 40 months old. I know, not really a milestone most people recognize, but I thought it was neat that it fell on the same day as Kate's 6-week mark.
  • Dave's great-grandma (whom we call Nana) turned 100! Yes, 100 years old. She's amazing. There's gonna be a big party for her this Saturday, and we're looking forward to it.
  • My parents flew in this morning. It's been so nice hanging out with them today, and I look forward to more fun through the weekend. (They're here for Katie's blessing, by the way.)
  • Dave's younger brother, Steve, flew into town this evening, so now all the King kids are together for the first time since August-ish 2007! (His other brother, Michael, returned from his mission last week.) Again, looking forward to fun times with all of them this weekend too!
Alright, I'm gonna go to bed, but I couldn't let this day end without recognizing all the great things that happened! Good night!

3 comments:

Jonestown said...

I love that you track things so well for your kids. They will appreciate it later. Tell your mom Cinderella was beautiful on Saturday!!

Valerie said...

YAY!

Pat Wick said...

Your daughters are lovely -- you look happy. Visited with your Mom at Sprouts earlier this week -- she was so happy to have been with you all for your daughter's blessing. It was good to hear that your little one slept thru the night and was an easy baby. Glad to hear all is well with you.