Tuesday, November 11, 2008

4th folder, 4th picture tag!

I was tagged by Hidie and Ashlee. :) For this tag, you have to go to your My Pictures folder, open the fourth folder, and post the fourth picture in there. So here it is!



This is me posing by the sign Dave made for Gracie and me when we came back from visiting my family in Arizona over the holidays. Isn't he a sweetheart? What a lucky wife I am!

I tag anyone who wants to be tagged! (Or, like me, can't think of anything interesting to write about and is glad to use tags as inspiration!)

2 comments:

Emily Kern said...

Ooh...I love your new background! I also love all of your new pictures! That Gracie is a doll. I'm so glad you came to girls night, sometimes I think "why did I say/do that?" and then I remember that I am me, and I hope that is ok and that I don't offend anyone! I'm glad you had fun, cause I sure did!

The Bowles said...

so i ran into your mom at wal mart today. it was so fun talking to her. how fun that you'll be in arizona in january! i'm sure you can't wait! love the updates of gracie! she's a doll!