Gracie's thoughts:
"Hmmm...I really like sitting in the Bumbo.
But if it's on the ground, I'm not high enough to see the TV.
I know! I'll set on it on the ottoman!
Okay, it's on the ottoman.
But how do I get up there?
I know! I'll climb up using one of my chairs!
Alright, we're set.
But wait...what do I do with my drink once I'm up there?
I know! Another chair!
NOW I'm ready!"
But if it's on the ground, I'm not high enough to see the TV.
I know! I'll set on it on the ottoman!
Okay, it's on the ottoman.
But how do I get up there?
I know! I'll climb up using one of my chairs!
Alright, we're set.
But wait...what do I do with my drink once I'm up there?
I know! Another chair!
NOW I'm ready!"



4 comments:
Cute and clever. What a stud!
How cute!!! So glad you caught that little moment on video! You can remind her later of her incredible ingenuity!
That's awesome! What a smart little girl.
Thank you for sharing this little look at your daughters. How precious -- I wish my son would post such videos for me to see. Hope all continues well with Dave. Miss you all.
Post a Comment