I'm 32 weeks today! Woohoo! I'm still feeling great and loving being pregnant. My only problem lately has been that my body likes to soak up and hold onto the 100-plus-degree heat long after I go inside, but I'm able to stay inside mostly during the day, so it works out alright. Here's a picture from this morning:
We had our last ultrasound on July 3rd, and everything looks great! It's still a girl; all of her organs and parts are functioning well; she weighed about 3 lb. 4 oz. (approx.) then, which was right on average; she was sucking her thumb (not really important, but we thought it was cute); her eyes were wide open, which they said was rare :) ; and she is head-down, ready for birth (in a couple of months, of course). She is still VERY active, even though she's getting cramped, so it's sometimes hard to get in a comfortable position when I sleep, especially since she kicks and protests a lot if I put any pressure on her! She definitely has her own personality already, and we can't wait to meet her!
Stay tuned for more posts in the days to come. Topics will include: potty training, my mom's visit, and our first traumatic experience at the ER (no, really)! Sorry to keep you hanging like that, but I so seldom have something really dramatic to report on that I have to create some suspense...
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I can't stand waiting any longer... please tell us.
I hope everyone is ok!
Only 8 weeks? Where does time go? You look amazing. I hope you continue to have an enjoyable pregnancy. I am glad she is looking healthy! You are in my prayers... MISS YOU!
Enough with the suspense. Spill the beans now. Please.
You are CUTE! Love the dress, too.
And I am completely in favor of arranged marriages. And no worries about immigration because James can live wherever he wants (either the U.S. or Canada). Lucky.
Post a Comment