Tuesday, July 14, 2009

8 Things Tag

My niece Ashlee tagged me a while back, so here goes!

8 Favorite TV Shows

The Office
Biggest Loser
A Baby Story
Hell's Kitchen
Lie to Me
House
Psych
Monk

8 Things I Did Yesterday
sang songs
read books
sat on the floor
set the timer
cheered for Gracie
dispensed candy
gave encouragement
was exhausted at the end of the day!
(If you guessed that we're potty training, you're right! It's actually going really well, but it doesn't take much to get me exhausted these days!) :)

8 Favorite Restaurants
Olive Garden
Red Lobster
Mi Amigo's
Red Robin
Chili's
Wendy's
Panda Express
Subway

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To
sleeping
Gracie being fully potty trained :)
having 2 daughters
my family visiting for Katie's blessing
(the rest are long-term)
having more children
having a house
having a washer/dryer
Dave graduating from college

8 things on my wish list
house
washer
dryer (sensing a pattern?) ;)
private jet (so I could visit my family more)
I honestly can't think of anything else...I have everything I need right now :)

I tag anyone who wants to do this! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jonestown said...

You look adorable... this is not to say that you are not adorable when you are not pregnant... this is saying you are MORE adorable as that little girl grows inside of you. You always have a smile on your face!