Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

I just want to take a moment to recognize my wonderful husband, who is also a terrific father! He is so sweet and patient with Gracie, and I am so glad that she has his calm, cool, collected influence in her life (to balance out her sometimes-crazy-and-out-of-control mother!). He does so much with her and teaches her so many things. I look forward to all the years of fathering he has ahead of him, and seeing how his abilities multiply as our family grows. I love you, Sweetie!

(Here are some recent pictures of Dave and Gracie)




(teaching her how to golf)

I also want to thank my dad for being such a wonderful and thoughtful man. He has done so much for me, and I've never doubted his love for me. Thanks for everything, Dad! I love you!

(with Gracie, April 2008)

Last, but not least, here's a video of Daddy and Gracie playing golf together with a toy golf set she and I got him for Father's Day 2007! So fun!

1 comment:

Tony and Traci said...

That video is too cute. She is such a sweet little girl. Dave is so good with her. I'm glad you guys had a good fathers day.