My good friend Raylene has entered her ADORABLE 14-month-old, Brooklyn, in a radio station "Baby Idol" contest, and I'm trying to help get the word out so she can get as many votes as possible. If you click here, you can vote for Brooklyn as the cutest baby. Just click on "Vote for me!" and then you'll be prompted to enter your email address in order to register your vote. (I haven't read the privacy policy, but I've voted several times and haven't received any extra emails or spam as a result, in case you're worried about that.)
As you can see from the picture above, Brooklyn really is a doll, so unless your child is also competing in the contest, I'd urge you to vote for her so she can win! They're really hoping to win the grand prize, which is $2000 and the title of Mix 96.9 Baby Idol. (Raylene is due to have their second child in just over a month, so I'm sure the money would be very helpful to them! :) ) Thanks so much for your help! Happy voting!
Sunday, May 03, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment