Friday, May 08, 2009

THE RESULTS ARE IN!!! (for real this time!)

Well, we, 90% of our family, and most of our friends guessed "boy" for this baby....

The baby had other ideas...


We (and especially Dave) were hoping for a little more testosterone to help reduce the drama we sometimes experience in this household, but we're very excited for another little Princess too. Gracie is going to be such a sweet big sister, and we know this baby will get lots of love! (And our apologies to Grammy and Gramps [Dave's grandparents] who will now have 7 great-granddaughters and no great-grandsons! Maybe next time!] Thanks everyone for your votes and comments!

7 comments:

Anjanette said...

There's nothing like sisterly love. I love having two little girls. It is the best. It also helps financialy because there are plenty of hand me downs. Super fun!

adamandrebeccacoughran said...

those shirts are so cute. and congrats on having another adorable girl!

Everything Vinyl said...

yay for girls! congratulations! that's going to be so nice for clothes and sharing stuff and being best friends! i love girls! and September will be here before you know it!

Staci said...

How fun! The girls will have so much fun growing up together!! I love having 2 boys in a row! You get to re-use all of the clothes too! :) Saves money!

CONGRATS!

Katie said...

Congrats, you guys!! Yep, cute shirts!

Valerie said...

I WIN!!! But really you people win. How exciting!

Heidi said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you. :) And seriously, you are one cute pregnant lady.