I've been tagged for the first time! Thank you, Emily K.! (I bet you thought I forgot, huh?) :)
There were two tags, so here's the first one:
One Word Tag
Answer the following with only one word.
1. Where is your cell phone? ....................desk
2. Your significant other?......................handsome
3. Your hair?....................................ponytail
4. Your mother? .................................funny
5. Your father?..................................hard-working
6. Your favorite thing?..........................love
7. Your dream last night?........................weird
8. Your favorite drink...........................water
9. Your dream/goal?..............................happiness
10. The room you're in?.........................living
11. Your children?.....................................sweet
12. Your fear?...................................loss
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years...........home
14. Where were you last night?...................here
15. What you're not?.............................brave
16. Muffins......................................blueberry
17. One of your wish list items?.................washer/dryer
18. Where you grew up?........................... Mesa
19. What you read last........................Eclipse
20. What are you wearing?........................nightgown
21. Your TV?.....................................hand-me-down
22. Your pets?...................................none
23. Your computer? ..............................works
24. Your life?...................................happy
25. Your mood?...................................peaceful
26. Missing someone?.............................Mom
27. Your car?....................................van
28. Something you're not wearing?................contacts
29. Favorite Store?..............................Target
30. Your summer?.................................hot
31. Like someone?................................Dave
32. Your favorite color?.........................green
33. Last time you laughed........................today
34. Last time you cried?.........................June?
And here's the second:
Seven Random Things
1. I'm not a huge fan of scrapbooking. Please don't misunderstand--I love when other people do it, and I actually do scrapbook, but it's mostly just to record the events of life. I don't get real fancy, though.
2. I'm what you might call a "texting nerd." I can't stand to use shortcuts in text messages (e.g. "2" instead of "to" or "too"), and I have to capitalize and punctuate. Weird, I know.
3. Dave and I chose our kids' names before we even got married. "Grace" was planned way back then, and we have our other kids' names ready for when they come along.
4. One of my pet peeves is when people don't push in their chairs when they leave a desk/table. It takes so little effort, but makes such a difference in how a room looks!
5. I was the salutatorian of my high school graduating class.
6. I love to watch cooking shows. Someday (I hope) the cable/satellite companies will let us choose only the channels we want and pay per channel, and the Food Network will be at the top of my list. I especially love the cake decorating contests.
7. I'm probably the only person on the planet who prefers the bran to the raisins in raisin bran. I even buy "Bran Flakes" and plain raisins and make my own raisin bran with fewer (non-sugar-coated) raisins.
I tag Valerie, Raylene, and Hidie J.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I love your tag, I guess the only thing that took longer than you doing it was me responding Ha Ha Ha! Seriously though, lately I am a loser of a blogger! BTW (just a little texting faux pas to get your goat!!!) we are totally kindred spirits in so many things...I HATE texting lingo, I think it makes people look and seem dumb, and then translates into their everyday communication. I also use good english (I am so funny! I am making myself laugh right now) and capitalization..and...I prefer the bran too!
Post a Comment