Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Have you ever had one of those days?!



Just wondering...

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh my gosh!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Sorry Alicia. :)

Jill said...

oh nooooo!!! but she's even cute when she's messy!!

Aimee said...

Those days are coming around the corner again. Saw your comment on our bink post. We had tried slowly weaning to bedtime only, didn't work for us, so on that fateful morning Joel rounded up all of Leo's binks and snipped off the tips. That makes the binks pretty much useless. Leo would suck on them, take them out and look at them funny and then we would tell him that they were broken and we couldn't fix them so they had to be thrown away. And then he threw them in the trash. Maybe twice a week now he asks for his bink, but his vocabulary and speaking ability have improved by 300% since we got rid of his binks. If she's not ready to throw her binks in the trash after you snip the ends, just keep snipping a little more off each day until there's no nipple left. Good luck!

Tony and Traci said...

Hehehe What a cutie! I can't wait till I can have a little Tony or Traci running around.

Emily Kern said...

She is so cute! I was just thinking the other day that Jeff is going to be feeding himself before I know it. I was just thinking that I would skip the whole mess thing and spoon feed him until he is about 7, but this picture reminds me of how cute messy kids are and how much joy comes to a little kid in discovering tastes and textures and a certain amount of independence. I love it!