Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Just a little smile to brighten your day...

I never think to get video of Katie, mostly because it seems like she doesn't "do" anything, but I know that later on both she and I will wish I had gotten more video. So today I took a short video of her taking a nap. And, surprise, surprise, she decided to smile during those 11 seconds. :) So here you go...a glimpse of the smiles we have to look forward to!

4 comments:

Audra said...

oh that was sooooo cute. thanks for sharing.

Staci said...

SO Sweet! glad you decided to video her! What a sweet moment! Hope you are doing well recovering!!!

Rob and Jen said...

O my gosh!!! That is the sweetest!!! So glad you got that on camera--and shared it! Love & miss you TONS!

Tony and Traci said...

Aww so sweet. I love those little smiles. I always wonder what they are dreaming about.