Monday, October 19, 2009

The Girlies

I've decided that my posts for the next little while are going to be picture-heavy and word-light. I'm sure none of you will mind, but I just thought I'd let you know. Anyway, here are the latest batch of pictures, with brief descriptions below each one.

Grace and Mommy making cookies

Gracie wearing her beautiful "Cin-erella dress" and VERY excited to go to church with Daddy!

Wearing her new "pink wif clouds" pajamas (Thanks, Mauchleys and Harveys!)

holding little baby Katie

Katie not enjoying her first bath in the big tub

Finding her happy place on a rainy day--doesn't this picture make you wish you had a nice, cozy ottoman to curl up in when it's pouring outside?

checkin' each other out

ditto

She's so cute!!!

Bonding with Gramps (Daddy's daddy's daddy) :)

And Grammy (Daddy's daddy's mommy)

Gracie LOVING her paint set from Aunt Sharon (she used up all her paints in 2 days)

2 cute girls (You wouldn't know it from the pictures I post, but Gracie does occasionally wear clothes. Obviously, fall weather hasn't found its way here yet.)

Sweet kisses!

2 comments:

Audra said...

fun! cute pitures.

Jill said...

ohhhhhh alicia! they are both SO beautiful. wish i was there to hold that little katie girl.