Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy Birthday, Alicia!

To my Sweetheart, Best Friend and Dream Come True, Happy Birthday! You are the center of my universe. I hope you had a wonderful day. I love you!

Dave

;lnjnnnnngedkm,dsgklfodrkjdrfokjrdfokrxdfo;rforn
rst;rdoltd;lthg;orsftrdl,
(Grace typed that. It says: "Happy Birthday Momma. Love you!")

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy late birthday Alicia! I got your message that you left while we were out of town! I'm sorry we didn't get to see you! I did see your mom & dad at the temple Thurs night. We'll have to try again when you come back! I think Gracie does look just a little like your mom. (she pointed that out!)
Love, JuDene

Tony and Traci said...

Happy Birthday!! I hope that you had an awesome day.

Crystal said...

Happy Birthday, Alicia! I hope your day was the best, you deserve it!

How it all started... said...

hope your day was grand. with so many blogs to fill my time i am just barely getting around to blog hopping to your blog. happy belated birthday!