I was tagged by Aimee. :)
A. Attached or Single - Attached
B. Best Friend – Dave
C. Cake or Pie – Cherry Chocolate Cream Pie, made my by mom
D. Day – Friday
E. Essential Item(s) – cell phone
F. Favorite Color – green
G. Gummy bear or Worms – gummy bears
H. Hometown - Mesa, AZ
I. Indulgences – Dairy Queen Blizzards, blog stalking :), sleeping in
J. January or July – January, my birth month
K. Kids – Gracie
L. Life is incomplete without – my families (ours, mine, and Dave's)
M. Marriage Date – June 26, 2004
N. Number of siblings – 1 brother, 1 sister, both older
O. Oranges or Apples – oranges, fresh-picked in the winter :)
P. Phobias or Fears – being in the ocean at night, judgmental people
Q. Quote – "I am flying! And from way up here you all look like little ants!" pure Pixar genius, courtesy of Heimlich the caterpillar, A Bug's Life
R. Reason to Smile – it's the weekend!
S. Season - fall
T. Tag – Jill B., Lindsay N., and Traci L. (I feel like I'm in grade school, with these last initials!)
U. Unknown fact about me – I've never owned my own bike
V. Vegan or Oppressor of Animals – definitely a meatatarian
W. Worst Habit – biting my lips when I'm nervous and/or concentrating
X. X-rays or Ultrasounds – Ultrasounds
Y. Your favorite food – Mexican
Z. Zodiac Sign – Capricorn
Saturday, August 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Great turn around time! And I love the quote from A Bug's Life.
Post a Comment