
Hello Friends,
Happy New Year! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season! We had one of our best yet, surrounded by family, friends, and lots of fun traditions. I have some fun pictures to post, but for now I just wanted to say hi and let you know we're still here, just being lazy about blogging. (As you can see from our picture, we're a little wrapped up in each other right now. ;) ) Bye!



4 comments:
Cute Picture Alicia! Hope to hear from you soon. ;)
Happy Birthday Lil' Alicia! I can't wait to see more cute pictures of little Grace! Have a super Ghetto Day!
Love that kid! So cute! And....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And just so I get credit, I knew it was your birthday before I saw stacy's comment.
Love you!
Anna
Okay, wait... I came onto your blog just now with the sole purpose of wishing you a Happy Birthday, Alicia, and then I saw that Stacy and Anna both beat me to it. I guess that's why we get along so well, eh?--we think alike. ANYWAY, Happy Birthday, Lil' 'Licia! I hope it was a great one.
And yes, Gracie is absolutely adorable. I just love this family photo!
Post a Comment