
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Halloween Festivities
I'm finally posting Halloween pictures! Yay! This first entry is about our jack-0-lantern. We had lots of fun carving it--we feel it is our best one to date. We had James (Dave's younger brother) staying with us the week before Halloween, so we all went to the store and picked pumpkins and then carved them together. James carved an awesome skull on his, and Dave and I carved a pirate ship on the one we shared. (To be fair, I suppose I should tell you that we had templates we traced onto the pumpkins; but still, it was hard!) We don't have pictures of James's jack-o-lantern, but here are a few pictures of ours all lit up at night, along with a picture of Gracie helping me dig out the "guts" beforehand.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
It's so cleanly carved! I usually do a template too, but I must say my carve lines are always jagged. :)
Holy Smokes! That's amazing! It's an even bigger plus, because I love piratey things!
Post a Comment