Sunday, November 11, 2007

Halloween Festivities 2

Ok, now on to the actual day of Halloween! Dave, Gracie, and I went trick-or-treating together, and we had lots of fun. First we went to the great-grandparents' house for dinner (and our first trick-or-treat stop), then to the church trunk-or-treat (where Gracie got TONS of candy, some animal crackers, and a little shirt and socks--I love when people remember special treats for the babies!), and then to visit other grandparents. She was dressed up as the cutest pumpkin I've ever seen, and we got lots of comments about how cute she was. Here are some pictures of the special day! (The last picture, I feel I should point out, is a picture of Gracie, me, and Gracie's great-great grandma, Velma Eggert. Yes, that's TWO greats! We feel so blessed to have her around still at 98 years young.) :)




And, my favorite part of all is the following video. This is Gracie enjoying her first (half) piece of candy. We haven't given her candy before, and rarely any sugary food, so this was a real treat for her! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anna said...

That is pretty darn cute. You could hear her smacking her lips! And the whole world seemed to disappear, it was just her and finger covered in delicious gooey Milky Way. I bet you guys have so much fun with that cutie!