Wednesday, November 23, 2005

The Kiddies Arrive

Hello People,

Before I go on, I wanted to say that I was really excited to receive a letter from Elder Elliott today. He hadn't been writing because he hadn't received my letters in the mail yet.

Anyway, it is only Wednesday and it already feels like Saturday. It is going to be a fun week. Yesterday I drove up to Bountiful, Utah (about an hour from Provo) and picked up Steven and Kristine. The traffic was really crazy on the way up. I guess it was a combination of stupid utah drivers and everyone running to get home. This one person was so busy trying to figure out how to cut me off, he didn't watch that his lane of traffic had completely stopped and so he almost ran into the person in front of him and then into me as he finally did cut me off. My goodness, people here. But for the rest of the night, things were pretty uneventful on the road. The 4 of us went shopping last night to get most of the things we are going to need for Thanksgiving dinner. Now we sit planning how we are going to cook everything. It is kind of a new experience for all of us. But we are extremely excited to be together. More to come.

No comments: