Saturday, January 15, 2011

I hear ya!

What was that? You're already missing Christmas season? Me too. So, you're saying that just one more Christmas greeting (perhaps from a child) would fill that void you're feeling? Yes, I understand...

And you would really prefer to have that greeting come from a toddler wearing bunny ears?
.
.
.
.
.

Well, look no further! I'm nothing if not accommodating, so here is the video you've been waiting for:



(Translation: "Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas!")

There. NOW your holiday season is complete. Join me in ringing in the new year! (Maybe I'll even get my Christmas decorations down one of these days!) :)
P.S. This is our 200th post!!! Can you believe it?!

4 comments:

Jonestown said...

TOO cute.

Katie said...

That's so cute!!! I saw her walking around church today, and she has the chubbiest little cheeks!

Jackson Family said...

so sweet!

Valerie said...

James loves this video (as do I). We've clearly made the right decision in arranging their marriage.