This next video requires some background info. My mom is a great fan of The Andy Griffith Show, and she passed that love on to me (and I passed it on to Dave). Therefore, we've started getting the discs through Netflix, and Katie loves hearing the theme song. This video cracks me up because she started fussing and then got so excited and happy when she heard the theme song at the end of the episode. Plus, you get a small preview of her dancing skills. (I'll have to post a better video of her dancing/rhythm talent later.)
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Videos for Grandma Nelson (and anyone else who enjoys cuteness)
First, a video of Gracie dancing in the leotard, socks, and hairbow that Grandma Nelson sent her in this week's package:
This next video requires some background info. My mom is a great fan of The Andy Griffith Show, and she passed that love on to me (and I passed it on to Dave). Therefore, we've started getting the discs through Netflix, and Katie loves hearing the theme song. This video cracks me up because she started fussing and then got so excited and happy when she heard the theme song at the end of the episode. Plus, you get a small preview of her dancing skills. (I'll have to post a better video of her dancing/rhythm talent later.)
This next video requires some background info. My mom is a great fan of The Andy Griffith Show, and she passed that love on to me (and I passed it on to Dave). Therefore, we've started getting the discs through Netflix, and Katie loves hearing the theme song. This video cracks me up because she started fussing and then got so excited and happy when she heard the theme song at the end of the episode. Plus, you get a small preview of her dancing skills. (I'll have to post a better video of her dancing/rhythm talent later.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
too cute!!
I so enjoy cuteness, especially cuteness of this caliber.
And I, too, love The Andy Griffith Show. I will teach James to love it, and that way he and Katie will have that much more in common (since they're betrothed and all).
I had to watch that video about 5 times. Because I love love LOVE the change in expression from fussy to an oh! I-know-this-tune look! What fun.
Post a Comment