So, we got new washers and dryers at our apartment complex recently. (And I love them, by the way--front-load washers, humongous dryers, and same price as before.) Anyway, soon after installing the new machines, the management posted this sign:
Does that sound awkward to anyone else??? I mean, rules are rules, but I've gotten some pretty weird looks as I head back to my apartment in the nude. Oh well... ;)
In other news, my current favorite song is "New Soul" by Yael Naim. Have you heard it? It's just so sweet and innocent sounding. I found the video on YouTube, and it is adorable too, so I've posted it here. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did.
Thursday, March 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
You're so funny Alicia! I probably would have thought the same thing though.
Truly! Plus it seems that you would need to remove your clothes BEFORE you do all your laundry. So ALL your clothes are clean. But kudos to you and your "free-spirited" apartment building.
Haha! I hate to say it, but it took me a minute or two to figure out the mistake...too funny! You are so obedient Alicia. I suggest you take a walk on the wild side and keep your clothes ON. ;) Take that, management!
You are adorable and hilarious and I love you.
Post a Comment